Woodturning Experience: Wooden Bowl Workshop
Organised by Little Corner Studio
- Experience the principles of woodturning
- Learn wood scraping and cutting techniques
- Surface polishing
- Applying wood oil for protection
Duration: 3.5-4 hours per session
- Groups of 4 can schedule appointments at other times. Please inquire via WhatsApp or IG DM for group bookings.
Maximum capacity per session: 6 people
Finished Product: Wooden bowl (14-16cm diameter, 7cm height)
- Wood options: Camphor wood, Sabili wood, Black Walnut (Camphor wood is the basic wood option, additional charges of $60-$90 for other wood options)
- Basic wood utensil oiling can be done by yourself (meets the US FDA food-grade standards, waterproof)
- Heat-resistant wood utensil oiling is more complex and needs to be processed by our store (meets the EU BS EN food-grade standards, waterproof and heat-resistant, additional $80 fee, processing time of 7-10 days, can be picked up at our store or shipped with additional charges)
The above information is provided by BODW CityProg Partner.
In light of the current pandemic situation, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change any details such as dates and formats of all events without prior notice. Please stay tuned to the Organiser website and social media for the latest updates.